Thursday, August 18, 2011

bowel movement kind of day?

Today is a not so great Thursday. It's not the Thursday that is the predecessor to my 4 day weekend. That was last Thursday. And next Thursday. But not this one, which is what matters.

I need a Bloody Mary. The amazing ten dollar kind I had in Las Vegas.

I’m assuming though if I suggest going to Las Vegas for a Bloody Mary the husband will say we don’t have the money to go to Las Vegas right now, especially for a Bloody Mary. Which makes this Thursday that much worse.

I will however settle for a Bloody Mary from the Mexican place by our house after work.

So I text the husband.

“I need a BM”

His response: “Bowel Movement?”

Obviously he’s unaware of my made up abbreviation for my favorite alcoholic beverage. Which I’m pretty certain is a problem.

Maybe at Happy Hour I’ll make a cheat sheet for him. On a napkin. While he (hopefully) stuffs himself full of chips and salsa so I don’t have to cook.

The day is looking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment