Thursday, August 11, 2011

daily dose of fiber

I’m pretty sure my (other) dog has lost her mind. That or she’s smarter than me. Which is obviously a possibility.
I wanted a Yorkie, found tons of Yorkies, talked the husband into “just looking” at Yorkies and HA we got a Yorkie.
That eats walls.
When she was a cute widdle puppy she was in a kennel because I couldn’t work all day, fight Austin traffic and come home to poop thoughtfully deposited throughout our house.  Over a year later I decided she needed freedom because she is the cutest dog. Ever. So she was roaming the house. Until she decided to eat a coaster and randomly poop. She was then confined to the upstairs thanks to a baby gate at the bottom of the stairs. Until she decided to scale it and run the downstairs.  She was then confined to the master bathroom (which is like a small apartment so it’s not like she isn’t still living the high life).
Then it happened.
She started eating the walls.
We spray them with “don’t eat this” stuff and she obviously finds the will to push through. We bought her toys to occupy her during the day. Apparently the wall tastes better.   The best part is when you look at the wall and yell at her she wags her tail like it’s a good thing.  Little does she know that when her sister goes to the vet tomorrow I’m going to ask them for a way to outsmart my little “wall eating monster” before the house collapses. 
Because if it collapses I can’t sue my own dog right?



No comments:

Post a Comment